Sunday, 17 August 2014

Accessories Edit: Sunburst

House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie, The Dark Horse Jewellery, Gold Necklaces, Coco Liberace, Gypsea Swimwear

House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie, The Dark Horse Jewellery, Gold Necklaces, Coco Liberace, Gypsea Swimwear

House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie, The Dark Horse Jewellery, Gold Necklaces, Coco Liberace, Gypsea Swimwear

House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie, The Dark Horse Jewellery, Gold Necklaces, Coco Liberace, Gypsea Swimwear
House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie, The Dark Horse Jewellery, Gold Necklaces, Coco Liberace, Gypsea SwimwearHouse of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie, The Dark Horse Jewellery, Gold Necklaces, Coco Liberace, Gypsea Swimwear












Necklaces: House of Harlow 1960 c/o The Dark Horse (shop HERE & HERE
Earrings: Coco Liberace (shop HERE)
Swimwear: Gypsea (shop HERE

With a couple of weeks left of Sydney's winter, today we're celebrating sunshine and vitality. Heaps of natural lighting, what is left of my summer 2013 tan and the gold necklaces handpicked by yours truly captured my longing for warmer weather. In contrast to the last 'Accessories Edit' post which focused on winter knits with boho jewellery, I'm braving the cold and styling these three neckpieces with swimwear. Perhaps I chose the easy way out when face to face with the dilemma of what to wear; in this case, not much at all. I mean we'll let the jewellery details speak for themselves.

Throughout my high school years the extent of my accessorising consisted of a lonely silver pendant - the only appropriate option considering five days a week in school uniform. But here I'm reigniting my love for layering necklaces courtesy of The Dark Horse who kindly lent me some of Nicole Richie's creations for House of Harlow. I'm featuring one of her most iconic and best selling pieces - Sunburst - and tied the look together with the motif of triangles and geometric shapes.

I'll let you in on a little secret - I was wearing pajama pants and pink fluffy slippers while shooting this. My neighbours must think I'm the weirdest person.

Follow me: Bloglovin ... Facebook ... Instagram ... Etsy 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I love the fact that you were wearing pajamas, haha. Awesome ;-)

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos

    -Madeline
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12655083/madelinefedmont
    http://www.madelinefedmont.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics! You look gorgeous

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous jewelry!! I thought you'd be wearing a floral jumpsuit for some reason^^ I think it'll look really lovely though! Gosh.. those earrings..

    XChic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous! Love the dainty jewelry!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome necklace layering! I love stuff by House of Harlow :)

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great accessories! You made me remember my House of Harlow jewelry-- I had a few stacks of the bangles but since I barely wear any bracelets anymore, I ended up giving them to my younger sister.


    Cynthia
    www.pinchofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those accessories are gorgeous! Love them!

    www.madeinmauve.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that jewellery <3

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete